The International School of London is currently looking for apart-timeprimary Bahasa Indonesia teacher (0.12 FTE). The schoolwas originally founded in 1972 and was amongst the first schools in the country to offer the International Baccalaureate programme.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A relevant degree and teaching qualification
* Previous experience teaching Bahasa Indonesia Language and Literature to Primary School students, recent IB teaching experience is preferable but not required
* An interest in working with international students
* An interest to integrate technology into the classroom
* Proven capacities to work with international students and support students for whom English is not their mother tongue
. Apply by 29th August 2021. For further information, click here.