The Government of Indonesia will be temporarily restricting the visit of foreign nationals to Indonesia between 1 to 14 January 2021.
1. Foreign nationals are temporarily prohibited to enter Indonesia, except:
a. The holder of Diplomatic or Official visa for an official Ministerial Visit or higher
b. The holder of the Indonesian stay permit
2. Indonesian citizens are exempted from the prohibition.
3. Upon arrival in Indonesia, the passenger exempted from the prohibition shall:
a. Present a negative PCR test result which sample has been taken in the departure country within 48 hours prior to the departure time
b. Fill the electronic Health Alert Card (eHAC)
c. Retake the PCR test
d. Wait for the result of the PCR test at the appointed hotel, or government facility available only for Indonesian citizens.
4. If the PCR test result is negative, the passenger shall undergo a 5-day quarantine at the appointed hotel, or government facility available only for Indonesian citizens.
5. On the 5th day of the quarantine, the passenger shall retake a PCR test.
6. If the second PCR test result is negative, the passenger is allowed to travel in Indonesia.
7. If the PCR test results in the arrival on the 5th day of the quarantine are positive, the passenger will be referred to a hospital.
8. Foreign nationals bear all the expenses for their PCR tests and quarantine.
9. The government bears all the expenses for the PCR Tests and quarantine for Indonesian citizens staying at the government facility.
10. The prohibition will take effect starting from 1 January to 14 January 2021.